Saturday, December 16, 2006

When Answers Come From Above

It's a question that has baffled some of us for many years.

And now, I can tell you the answer, for it came from the sky. In case you think I've lost my marbles right now, I can tell you that I haven't. A lot of other people on my street saw it too. And what's more, I've got photographic evidence.

So, what's the question for which I found the answer this summer?

The question is: Exactly what kind of person flies in a Hot Air Balloon?

In the age of aeroplanes and helicopters, you'd think that an invention dating back to 1782 would be completely redundant.

But there's still a breed out there, a breed of people willing to spend 8 hours or more floating around in a basket, suspended in the air by a balloon full of hot air.

So, I say again, exactly what kind of person flies in a Hot Air Balloon?

The answer my friends, came from the sky:

No comments: